Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yes!

Monday afternoon, I did a demonstration class for a potential group of company students at a company called Littel Tech in the new district of Wuxi, China. Today, I was told that the students liked me and there is a good chance we can get the English training contract.

Pat myself on the back!


Winter is coming to Wuxi. This morning, I saw the first fog to collect on the windows of our new apartment.


I asked my parents to send me the books authored by Obama. I had worried that if Obama lost, the books would become worthless. I hope they become worthless.


One of my colleagues returned from a two week vacation in British Columbia, Canada. I sarcastically suggested to him on his return that he must have gotten in trouble for smoking. He told me of getting hassled at the race track (everyone who bets, smokes) because he walked a foot over a yellow line painted to segregate smokers from non. I also heard of a six meter zone in front of stores where you are not allowed to smoke. Some places have actually painted lines to mark the zones and some people are zealously, like vigilantes, enforcing the new rules.

No comments: