Friday, November 14, 2008

Sheesh!

Why do I title this entry so? Life, I guess.

A good enough day, I suppose. I wish I was with my boy. He is very active and exhausting his mother, and I wish I was taking him for a long, long walk about now.

The Chinese government is expressing surprise that the Economic Crisis has effected China so badly.

We have a new trainer arriving tomorrow at the school. Harry Moore is flying via Singapore Airlines and will be in Wuxi, hopefully tomorrow afternoon.

As I said in the other blog, I wish the weather would just be one thing for day: either cold or hot.

The wife is baking chicken again for me tonight.

We have a female student named Dylan. Can you do that? I thought that Dylan was a male name but she insists that is now popular to name girls Dylan in the West. So it could be.

A certain activity in Australia is called "doing the paperwork". The business is not done till the paperwork is finished!

A box of stubbies is called a slab in Oz as well.

I can't relax till I am home, in another four hours.

I sure have gather a lot of useless paperwork here in my office over the last year.

Riding an electric bike, I can testify that there are a lot of pedestrians who don't know how close they have come to being hit, and not just by me. Pedestrians walking in bike paths are treated as moving pylons.

Tony took a key and tried to put it in a keyhole. It was the wrong key for too small a hole, but give him a month and he will have it figured out.

More and more, he looks like a little person and not a baby. His facial expressions are more and more reveal different emotions.

Tony also put a cup in the loading spot of our water machine. He hasn't figured out yet how to open the spout to fill the cup. Give him a month.

I am thinking that my video WTU224: Attack Daddy! is getting a few more hits than what is normal for a WTU because of the title.

I do an Golf event at the school tonight for a company called Lite-On. We will hold a tournament in the cold. It so be grand fun!

Another article in praise of President Bush , from Australia. An admitted minority opinion but I am in full agreement.

No comments: