Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saturday Night.

It is a Saturday night at the K household in the Hui Shan Economic Development Area of Wuxi, China. My wife has been on the phone for a hour about talking about something in her circle of womanhood. Will she ever get off the phone.... Sheesh!!!

Meanwhile, Little T, the junior member of the K consortium here in Wuxi, China won't go to sleep so I am having a hard time listening to the latest installment of Radio Derb where the times are dark and will be getting darker soon. By which the Derb means there is no chance of Ron Paul winning the U.S. election.

Apparently, G. Gordon Libby is a terrorist. John McCain went on his radio show. Therefore, McCain was cavorting with a terrorist. I like G. Gordon Libby and I listened to his show often when I could get it in Canada. I never felt any urge to crash a plane into a building because of it.

Simon and Garfunkel isn't putting Tony to sleep but it is putting me to sleep.

I had one of those pound-the-trunk-of-a-car moments Saturday morning as a car swerved to avoid me instead of doing the honourable thing of yielding to a pedestrian at a pedestrian crossing.

No comments: