Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Another accident scene.

Riding to work this morning, I drove past yet another accident scene at another intersection familiar to me. This time a sedan clearly rear ended a taxi. I wonder if I will see any on my way home tonight.

The wife told me that she was going to take Tony to the HOLA store in the Baoli shopping mall.

The extension to Wuxi Haoyan (formerly Ba Bai Ban) seems nearly completed. As I walked past it at suppertime, I saw the interior was lit and well near-done.

I had this urge to find the histories of the St. Louis Hawks, Minneapolis Lakers, and San Diego Rockets. All were short-lived franchises from the pre-1970s NBA. Why I had this urge is a mystery. But then I was also trying to find out things about the World Football League, which went defunct after one and a half seasons in the mid-1970s.

One of the reasons I like George Bush: I never saw him once lower himself to the level of people who vilely insulted him. The Big O, on the other hand, has complained about attacks against him and even insinuated some that didn't happen like the time he said he wasn't liked because he didn't look like the presidents on the dollar bills. And there was also the Big O's saying that certain people clung to their religions and guns.

The receptionists were telling me to find a boyfriend for one of our study assistants. I told them I couldn't help her because I don't know any good single men.

No comments: