Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cold Wuxi Morning

There is not much for your intrepid blogger to report this morning other than the fact that it is getting colder in Wuxi. I have to think how to enhance my warmth on my rides to and fro work. The four layers I wore yesterday back from work weren't enough. I will have to add an extra layer, possibly a sweatshirt. I will also have to remember to wrap a scarf around my neck.

Work was insane yesterday. It was one of those days where I didn't accomplish anything and I felt I was working backwards. But today is another day, I say optimistically in the morning.

Tony was awake at six this morning. I had to arise to get a bottle which eventually put him back to sleep but not after some crying on his part. I went back to bed for another hour before I reluctantly arose.

This blog is out getting better numbers than my other blog. Which shows that quality (I haven't been doing much of substance on the other blog lately) can increase the stats.

No comments: