Thursday, November 27, 2008

Demolition Company Girl. The rule of two.

I saw two accident scenes, a minute apart, tonight after having not seen any for thirty hours. They were both rear-enders. One had happened, going our way, just before we got to this major intersection. And as soon as we passed through the intersection, we saw another rear-ender, involving a taxi, going in the opposite direction. My rule of two was so quickly confirmed right after having mentioned in this blog not so many days ago.

In one of my classes last night, I had a student who worked as a clerk for a demolition company. I asked her if her company was involved in Wuxi's big demolition project: the taking down of the #1 People's Hospital which has been chronicled in the AKIC blogging sphere. She replied in the affirmative.

No comments: