Monday, November 17, 2008

Wake up Lazy Boy!

Tuesday, I don't have to be at work till 1300 so I can take my son Tony for a walk. The wife even asked me to Monday evening.

So, it is now Tuesday morning. I am up. Tony is not. Lazy bugger he is!

Why don't you wake him? you may think to ask.

That would also mean waking up my wife. I hesitate to interrupt my wife's sleeping because she needs it and will tell me with great passion how much she needs it.

I should sleep with the other two myself, but the maid is here, and I have to let her in. I don't supervise her. I find the house is cleaner and neater after she has been here for the requisite two hours.

The only problem I have with the maid and this may seem a strange complaint is that I don't know what to do with myself. If the maid was not here, I would be putting things away and tidying up. So instead, I blog about nothing.

I look outside to see a very blue sky. Does this mean economic activity has ceased in China?

A thought I meant to put in this blog earlier: Based on what I see of Chinese behavior in traffic, they can't be Catholics. The Catholics have prohibitions against suicidal behavior.

No comments: