Thursday, November 6, 2008

Rain.

You daily correspondent from Wuxi, China has not much to report other than rain and the new activities that his son currently engages in.

The rain is not torrential. But it makes for a dreary atmosphere at the school. My 40 minute bike ride home is tolerable.

My son Tony likes to put his hand in a potato chip bag, grab a potato chip, and then give it to me. He don't care to eat the chips himself, but the act of generousity amuses him.

I am wondering if the comment left in my previous entry was spam.

I made a nice melody about Judy which I even sung to her, but I can't remember now how it goes.

I should study Chinese weather patterns. Someone asked where the rain systems come from and I have to admit I have no idea. I assume they sweep down from the north. But that seems a stupid assumption to make since Wuxi is not at all that far from the sea.

No comments: