Friday, November 7, 2008

Wife has gone to hometown.

I am a free man for the weekend. My wife and son have gone to Taixing. I don't plan on doing anything particularly racy. My rare readers, and I mean very rare at that, will see me do lots and lots of blogging. I plan on talking about everything from the holes in my socks to the John Wayne DVD I will watch tonight. I may even make and edit a Youtube video, though without Tony, I can't think of what to film.

So far today, I have had a cold and damp ride to work where I administered a test of my Suntech corporate class. There were three parts to the test: writing, listening, and conversation. I wonder if I made the test difficult enough to differentiate the students' different levels. If you do a test out of twenty, are scores of fourteen to nineteen a good spread?

Contrary to what I said in a previous blog entry, I went to McDonalds this morning for breakfast. My stomach was howling worse than my wife when she is angry with me.

If you jump out the window, you will get hurt. Does that mean the speaker will not get hurt when he or she jumps out of the window?

I am snacking on cupcakes and banana chips.

I may have two days off in a row.

I was thinking I make take the electric bike for a spin tomorrow and take some photos to put in my other blog. There is a bridge I can see in the distance that is not on my way to work....

No comments: