Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Wednesday Morning.

I am by myself.  There is no wife, no kid.  Here is what I am up to:

  • I am watching FOX news coverage of today's West Virginia primary on my TVU player.  It looks like Hilary will have a decisive victory.  She will stay on thought the odds are against her.  (But why?)
  • I am taking on household duties.  I have already done a load of laundry, swept the floor and washed the dishes.  It reminds me of my old bachelor days.
  • The wife will hang clothes outside the window of our 21st floor apartment.  If the clothes blow away or drop, it is a precipitous fall for them.  So, I hang them inside.
  • It was 10 years ago today that Frank Sinatra died.  I have prepared a tribute on my computer at school.  I will post the tribute when I arrive for work this afternoon.
  • I am in constant communication with the wife via mobile phone messaging.
  • Penguins leading the Flyers after one period 2-1.  If the Penguins can hold the lead, they can take a 3-0 lead in the best-of-seven Stanley Cup Semifinal. 
  • Caring for China. A charity site accepting donations for Chinese Earthquake relief.

No comments: