Thursday, May 29, 2008

0Drummond says time spent in China watching DVDs makes him well-qualified to be President of the U.S.A.

The King of Wuxi, the third serious candidate still in the running in the 2008 USA presidential election, continued his policy statement blitz from his Wuxi, China campaign headquarters.  Today he commented on foreign policy and outer space.   Said the King: I have gained extensive foreign knowledge living in China for as long as I have (and longer than most other expats I know) that makes me more qualified than my opponents to be President.  Unlike my opponents who have spent time in Indonesia and Vietnam, what I have seen in China has been seen through the eyes of an adult who wasn't stuck in the same cell all the time.  I have drunk with people from all over the world.  I have a feel for the way the rest of the world thinks and I know the best way I can make non-Americans happy without making America a weak-kneed sycophantic putz that gets kicked around by pansied-assed Euroweenies.  I can make the surrender monkeys love us!  Not only will Americans say "America, F*** Yeah!"; Foreigners will sing that song as well.  I am also the president who can put American people on Mars.  I feel that my time spent watching all of Star Trek and Babylon Five on DVD has given me special insights into space travel that none of my opponents have.  NASA will again be the well-respected organization it was in the early 1970s.  SO, Yes America!  Elect a man who is well-travelled, well-read and well-versed in Science fiction to be your next president!

No comments: