Friday, May 16, 2008

Off to Beixing!

I get to see the Wife and the Toner today!.  I will leave the apartment at 830 AM to catch a bus at a small secondary bus station to get Beixing.  I will arrive there about elevenish.   I will, of course, take lots of photos and videos including Wuxi Tony Updates #93, #94,....

I will be back in Wuxi tomorrow.  So no blogging till then.

In the interim, you can watch this video as well as as the three others I recently uploaded that feature His Majesty, Your King of Wuxi.  The video below was taken at the #1 Wuxi, China People's Hospital demolition site.

 

 

You can also read this very unfavorable review of Ironman.  This reviewer does not buy into its's maturity.

China on alert against Earthquake radiation leaks. Oh oh!

Five million homeless after Earthquake.  I am surprised I can link to the BBC (not that I normally want to).

A dark four years for America?  The Republicans are going to get trounced in 2008, and an election the "maverick" McCain won't change the dynamic much.  The Democrats, meanwhile, despite electoral ascendency have nothing new to offer but the same old bad ideas in new wrappers labeled "change".

No comments: