Saturday, May 31, 2008

To the new apartment and then a wedding.

It is Sunday morning and my plan for this day off of mine is to move a few things to the new apartment and then attend a wedding this evening.  I taking the bus to the new apartment.  I will carry one huge bag with me which I will empty for the wife to store away when she goes to the apartment next.  I plan on returning in time to get ready for Elsi's wedding party which will be held tonight at the Wuxi Grand Hotel here in Wuxi, China.

The King of Wuxi moved into his new apartment yesterday.  He had a box of jewelry stolen.  What happened was he had left a box on the front porch of his apartment.  A garbage man came by and took it.  This man and two other workers saw the box and ransacked it.  Most of the jewelry was recovered except for a valuable jade necklace.

No comments: