Saturday, May 3, 2008

Rainy Sunday. AKIC Tidbits.

It is raining today.  The wife and I will still go out to our far-away new apartment.  The Toner and his grandmother will stay in the old.

Today, at the new apartment, they will install the TV, curtains, a water filter and the washing machine.

The rain is depressingly heavy as I type.  This is the sort of rain that will make my daily electric bike ride to work a nightmare.

Surfing, I have come across two interesting opinions about Hilary Clinton.  In the light of what has happened to Obama, Hilary is casting herself in a much better light.  As Seablogger says there are those on the right who will always hate Hilary Clinton.  But there are those on the left who hate her too.  Marc Steyn has alerted me to this column by an Australian Leftist Obama groupie who posits that maybe Hilary didn't give Bill the oral sex he needed.

Envoys for China, Dalai Lama to meet Sunday.

No comments: