Saturday, May 10, 2008

Busy Day

This will be a blog posting written in haste.

Yesterday, we went to the new apartment.  Rare readers can watch this video below to see what was happening there.

 

Yesterday evening, I went to the pub.  I was pleased to see that all the Americans, who I asked about their election, tell me that they were supporting McCain.  Larry, one of Wuxi's most famous expats, told me McCain will win in a landslide.

Today, I will be going to the hospital with the wife as we both need checkups, playing softball with the King of Wuxi and then having dinner with the Duke of Wuxi.

This week, the wife, the mother-in-law and the Toner will go to Beixing, Jiangsu.  I will pick them up on Saturday.  So, I will have four days by myself in Wuxi.  I plan to do some serious blogging and sort my DVD collection (in preparation for our June 16 move to the new apartment).  I won't be a bachelor.

 

No comments: