Saturday, May 31, 2008

AKIC Blogspot's best month ever.

As this month comes to a close, I am happy to report that May 2008 has been a record month for this blog.  According to Sitemeter (you can find an icon on this page), I have had the most visitors and page views ever.  While the numbers are modest, they are slowly but surely rising.

I want to thank all the rare readers who visit here on a regular basis or just happen to come upon this site.  I will try to give readers of AKIC Blogspot the scuttlebutt that you won't find on my other blog (which are you encouraged to visit).  I try whenever I can to provide exclusive content for each site.

This site is my preferred site because I like the look.  However it is often blocked in China while the the other site is not.  But actually that is a bonus because I can say what really feel sometimes.  This are sensitive times in China.

No comments: