Thursday, May 22, 2008

Nine Months of the Toner. Blue Bar Update.

Tony is nine months today (Friday).  It is hard to believe, for me anyway, that he has only been around for nine months.  He has filled my consciousness such that it is hard for me to imagine a time when I had no idea of his being.  His progress in the last nine months has been amazing to me.  Little things like his being able to sit up and his curiosity about everything are a source of pride and joy for me.

I only regret that I finally became a parent at such an advanced age as did (42) and that I may have only one more.

Tony now can sit up and he is trying to crawl but he can only go backwards.  He will get the hang of it soon I know.

 

Latest I have heard about the Wuxi, China Blue Bar incident:  The site I linked to of the Muckraker has password protected its entry about the Blue Bar mob.  I wanted my wife to see and translate it for me last night  when she discovered the sudden limiting of access.  Translation of the posting would be very embarrassing for that woman.

 

I will be going to the Blue Bar Monday evening for its' reopening.  I feel that Stu, one of the owners of the Blue Bar, needs all the support he can get.  I imagine he fears going out in public these days.

 

I have an edited video which I am now attempting to upload to Youtube.  I had 93 percent completed the upload but then my connection petered out.  I haven't been able to re-establish a upload connection to Youtube today.   My rare AKIC blogspot readers can see it here first when I do and finish the upload.

I will give you a small clue about what the video is about:  a Beixing Countryside mystery.

No comments: