Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tony goes to hospital again. Blue Bar Fiasco Scuttlebutt.

This afternoon while I was at work, Tony's skin became red all over his body.  The wife immediately took him to the hospital for tests.  The doctors told her that Tony's body was reacting to the fever he had had and that the skin would clear up in a few days.

I learned all this after the fact.  When I arrived home this evening after work,  Tony's appearance startled me.  He looked like he had an attack of the hives. 

No more WTU's till he looks his normal healthy self.

 

I wasn't able to go to the Blue Bar last night but I did hear these anecdotes this morning:  Some of the Expats were angry at the trainer of ours who befriended the muckraker woman who got a mob to shut the Blue Bar.  But really he was completely innocent.  Also, the muckraker apparently fled to Beijing.  She was fired from her radio job.

No comments: