Monday, May 12, 2008

Links.

Click here to read about the Earthquake and about my wife and son going to Beixing.

Visit here and vote in my poll. If you have already voted in the poll, vote again. Stuff the poll with your votes. I don't care. Just vote.

Invade Burma?  There is a job for the U.N. but it wouldn't happen.  America could do it but they wouldn't receive any thanks for it.

A Pittsburgh Detroit Stanley Cup Final?

The tenth anniversary of the death of Frank Sinatra is approaching.  I will have a tribute in my other blog.

I ask the students if they have Olympic Fever.  Or at least, I asked the students before the events of March 14 in Tiber and at the Torch Relay in Paris.  After these thing happened, I wanted to not talk about the Olympics at all.  Now, I have had some students tell me that they had been indifferent about the Olympics till those events happened.

I dare not ask the students about Myanmar (Burma really).

Christopher Hitchens on Israel.  I think Israel's fate is the West's fate.

No comments: