Friday, May 9, 2008

Galaxy Balls

I couldn't get to sleep last night so I played a game on my mobile phone.  I am proud to say I got my second highest score ever on Galaxy Balls.

Today, the Kaulins family is going to the new apartment.  The wife's plan is for me to move some little things there from the old.  I plan to christen our new T.V. with my Lawrence of Arabia DVD.

The King of Wuxi has told me he has found an offline editor he can use for www.wuxiguide.net and www.akic.wuxiguide.net (be sure to vote in the poll!).  I know-tow to his magnificence (you should also vote for the King this fall. I am enthralled with his terrific totalitarianism or you could say his awesome authoritarianism.)

I make the Toner happy in the morning by giving him some wa-wa.

I am downloading podcasts from I-tunes onto my phone.  Now I can listen to something resembling radio all the time.

No comments: