Monday, December 31, 2007

No rest for the wicked.

  • There will be no sleeping in this day.  The wife has me up at seven AM so we can go to Macallane and purchase furniture (including a bed) for our new apartment.  We will then go out to our apartment and get the keys for it.  I would rather sleep in, to be honest.
  • I thought the King and his retainers would still be partying hardy at twenty past midnight.  It turned out he wasn't when I phoned him to wish him a happy New Year.   Oops!!!
  • I spent New Year's at home.  Around Midnight, I tuned to CCTV9.  There was a New Year's Show from Beijing being broadcast.  "Millions of Chinese and others in the world are looking forward to the Olympics" it was said.  I also sent out HNY text messages.
  • I am more looking forward to the U.S. presidential elections, moving into the new apartment and the continued development of Tony.

No comments: