Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Boxing Day

  • Lucky Me.  Boxing Day is a day off for me.  It is a good thing.  I was up late last night doing a video call on the MSN with my parents.  They got to see the Tony live instead of on video.
  • Speaking of Tony's, I heard Tony Blair converted to Catholicism.  What does it mean?  One take is that it represents how Henry VIII has been undone.  There are now more practicing Catholics in England than Protestants.
  • Beckham, like me, lets his wife dress him.  I should say "cave in" instead of "lets". 
  • I had a witty remark but I can't remember what it was.  It was some play on words.  I hope it comes back to me.
  • WuxiLife magazine did a review of digital cameras in its' Christmas issue.  I await eagerly their review of mobile phones.
  • Today, I will pick up some good bread from Bolter's restaurant.  The King picked up his Christmas turkey from the restaurant yesterday and I used the opportunity to order bread.
  • We had a traditional Christmas Dinner at his Majesty's household.  There was turkey, gravy, stuffing, mashed potatoes, veggies and apple pie for dessert.  Yummy!
  • The New England Patriots will play the New York Giants in their final regular season.  There is nothing at stake, title-wise, for each team in this game.  Both have clinched playoff spots.  A win or loss won't change their post-season seedings.  But for the Patriots, it is about achieving a perfect.  What should the Giants do?  This New York writer says they owe it to the world to play to win.
  • Time magazine has made Vladimir Putin its' person of the year for 2007.  I will announce AKIC's 2007 honors on December 31.

No comments: