Friday, December 7, 2007

Tony's Big Bash Tomorrow.

  • Tony's big 100 day bash is Sunday evening.  Saturday evening , there is the third anniversary of the Blue Bar bash as well as a bash at the Kempenski for Wuxi Life.  The King of Wuxi is going to the bash at the Kempenski.  The wife does not want to go anywhere tonight.  So I am in a quandary as to what I will do.  If I go to the Blue, it will be for a short time.  There should be about thirty or so people at our gig.  Small and intimate is the spin I put on that.
  • We will have to put up with the noise from a nearby apartment being redecorated.
  • Luis tells me a new bakery has opened near the school.  Guess where I am going for lunch!
  • I am listening to the latest edition of Radio Derb.
  • I am doing a salon class about creatures of legend.  I am going to change the topic slightly to urban legends and see if that works.

No comments: