Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The King of Wuxi likes the spandex boxer shorts he got for Christmas. My 250th Youtube Video. 100,000 Youtube Video Views!

  • The King of Wuxi was praising the spandex underwear that his sister sent him from Canada for Christmas.  He said he couldn't get over how comfortable they were.
  • The King of Wuxi also liked the books I bought him for Christmas.  If you have ever hung out in the King's bathroom, you will know that half of his library gets left on the floor.  It wasn't hard for me to find trashy sci-fi and fantasy novels for him when I went to Shanghai.  Only thing was I had to hope he didn't already own the ones I bought.  One of the novels I bought looked a lot like a novel he had in his bathroom.  Fortunately, it was a different volume from the series.
  • Tony couldn't have cared less about Christmas.  He just screamed for attention from his mama and papa.
  • Take the Global Warming Test.  A ten part test with results that aren't politically correct.  Did you know that: The world's natural wetlands produce more greenhouse gas contributions annually than all human sources combined; the greenhouse effect is primarily caused by Water Vapor; less than 1/10th of 1% of the Earth's atmosphere is comprised of CO2; and there has historically been much more CO2 in our atmosphere than exists today?  Probably not.
  • Here it is.  My official Christmas 2007 Video, starring the Toner and the King of Wuxi, uploaded to Youtube and ready for you to watch.
  • That is my 250th Youtube Video.  Just in time to celebrate 100,000 views on my Youtube Channel.  Thank you, rare readers, for watching them.
  • Here is Ronald Reagan's 1981 Christmas Message.

No comments: