Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas.

  • Merry Christmas to all AKIC readers!  I meant to do something more elaborate to mark the day in my blog but my plans have been scuttled.
  • Seablogger talks about Russia and China.  The Guardian talks of these two countries forming an order threatening to the U.S.  It is a Left Wing Wet Dream.  It won't happen. 
  • US presidential election musings:  The talk I have heard about Hilary Clinton is going down has resulted in counter talk saying to don't write her off just yet.  Meanwhile, on the Republican side, there seems to be no clear front-runner.  Rudy G., my choice, has been taking his shots.  Seablogger talks about an article that practically labels Rudy as a fascist.  I have always been impressed by Rudy.  He struck me as a tough s.o.b.  America needs its presidents to be tough and unapologetic.  Instead of caving in to the moonbats of the world as the Democrats want to do, America should ignore them or put them in their place.
  • The Toner is officially four months old, yesterday.  It was instructive for me to go to the hospital last week and see all the new-borns.  Tony has come a long way in the short time he has been with us.  For me, he is a Christmas present and Birthday present all rolled into one.
  • I don't know what I will be doing tonight's Christmas Eve.  As I hinted, my plans have been scuttled.  I have not trained my wife to know the importance of Christmas.  It seems a needless expense to her. 

No comments: