Saturday, December 1, 2007

Two Interesting Posts

I have two interesting posts to link you rare readers.  The first is from Seablogger.  It is nice to get a plug. 

The second is from Small Dead Animals.  It is reaction to a Climate Change editorial from a local Chilliwack, British Columbia paper.  I lived in Chilliwack for a few years.  My Sister and her family are living there now.  When I have more time, I will have to comment on the local conditions in Chilliwack and here in Wuxi.  One has to refer to these two locations because to many they constitute proof that Climate Change is for real.  I believe they say more about local conditions in the areas than they do about Global Climate Change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haskdavarap [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-buspar-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Buspar without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-flomax-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Flomax without no prescription online[/url]