Thursday, January 1, 2009

Tomorrow's movie: Patton

I said in WTU 257 that I would show the Wizard of Oz to the students in my Movie SPC on Saturday. But I changed my mind. The Wizard of Oz is a great movie but I am not sure if the students will be able to pick up on all that is being sung about.

So, I will instead show them Patton. I can talk to them about leadership instead.


My phone has run out of money. That is, I will have to go to a China Mobile to put some money on my mobile number so I can talk again. Here, mobile phones are pay as you go.

The Aussie in school is telling me a whole lot of Kiwi jokes. Kiwis like the sheep so the jokes go.


It is cold in Wuxi today. The poor girls in our reception are freezing.


Watching the Teletubbies in Chinese is a good way for me to learn the language.


For many Chinese, January 2 is a holiday.


The Patriots won't make the playoffs. I am shocked!

No comments: