Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday Night.

Tony finally fell asleep at eleven p.m. I watch a DVD featuring videos and performances from the British punk band The Jam. It gets me swaying which puts the little guy asleep. I don't know if he really cares for The Jam. He must think it is a bunch of noise. Sometimes, I do. But I liked it when I was younger.

The wife plans to put Tony in a Kindergarten after the Spring Festival. This kindergarten will be run by a friend of ours. Tony will be 18 months old when he enters it. I didn't think children that young could go to school. You can see the kindergarten in this video.

I have learned of some Wuxi Expats starting their own English schools in Wuxi. It may become the fad of 2009. But, will these schools succeed in the face of the recession that is coming, has come, and could get worse?

Good night from China!

No comments: