Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Recession? Depression? George Bush?

So the Big 0 will have his inauguration on January 20th. In preparation, I will ask the students what they think of outgoing president George W. Bush tonight in my English Corner. I don't expect favourable views. I will have to defend him myself, if I feel up to it.

I will also ask the students if they think the bad economic times will continue.

Rain in January is not a good thing for me. I am dressed for a Canadian Winter; I am not dressed for the rain.

It rained today making for a terrible ride to work.

I look forward to the school's Chinese New Year this Saturday (the 10th) evening. I will be able to show off Tony to all the staff.

Seablogger has converted to Catholicism. Something I have thought of but lack the courage to do.

No comments: