Saturday, January 3, 2009

Saturday Night Randoms.

Here is a provocative article from the conservative Pajamas Media site about American relations with China.

I took the bus home from work tonight. Of course, I had to stand all the way which I tried to make the best of by listening to a podcast on my mobile phone (the Dennis Prager Show - he was talking about matters religious). But these people, who couldn't afford to take a taxi, brought about four big bags on the already packed bus. Farging annoying!

I can't drink a can of pineapple beer without Tony wanting to drink it too.

I was asked if the feud between the wives is continuing. The answer is the wives haven't spoken to each other since that fateful Halloween night over two months ago. In many ways this conflict is a pain in the ass for me, but on the bright side, home life has been more peaceful since the break for the wife only has me to be mad at.

I am trying to read Dan Brown's Digital Fortress - I am trying real hard but have only gotten sixty pages into it. The Making of a Peasant Doctor is more interesting - it in fact seems to have a better plot and dramatic structure.

A bad idea whose time has come to go away!

My wife has this habit of buying things to cover things that usually ended up not covering what they are intended to cover as well as becoming hazards for our son to trip on. For instance, my wife bought this flowery covers for the door handles of the two bedrooms. Most of the time, these covers lie on the floor. If they are on the door handles, they don't stay for long.

Marc Steyn and Rush Limbaugh: Two great conservative minds together. Too much intelligence for Left wingers to handle.

Governments bailing out newspapers. What is the world coming to?

The wife is a genius at raising Tony. And as Kenneth Clark said, "A genius takes what he (or she) needs." So, it is a great honour when the wife sings my original songs like "Do you want milky?" to Tony.

Music has to take place in the context of time. Reading this got me to thinking which lead me nowhere. Sound has always been a mystery to me.

A story by a smart guy about how Madoff fooled him.

No comments: