Thursday, January 8, 2009

Preparing for the Chinese New Year's Dinner.

The School's annual Chinese New Year dinner will be tomorrow night. So I will be gearing up for that and doing my routine duties over the next 36 hours or so. I have a test to prepare for Suntech. I have listening materials to find for Littelfuse. I have a Movie Salon to prep - I will show the film Black Hawk Down.

I have to bone up on Waltz Sing Matilda which is what the foreign teacher's department will sing at the Dinner tomorrow.

Why sing that Australian song? The majority of trainers are from Australia and it is the only song they may know. Canadians are quick-studies.

From Seablogger, comes this depressing economic forecast - there are more bubbles yet to burst.

This is John Derbyshire's take on the Palestinians - there is no need to feel sorry for them.

No comments: