Thursday, January 15, 2009

Friday Morning Musings.

I will try to muse but it won't be easy. Tony is up and about, and about. I will be constantly interrupted.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. The wife is mad at me because I can't make him Tony eat. He runs away when I bring him some egg. I try to stuff the food in his mouth and he resists violently. What's a guy to do?

And he is spitting out food now. The bugger!

The news is too depressing to contemplate.

Pittsburgh-Philadelphia in the Super Bowl?

We have a flat-screen t.v. mounted the wall, in front of which is a t.v. stand. Tony has been climbing on the stand the past week in what is a new and dangerous precedent for him and his parents.

Yesterday, the wife bought bus tickets to go to Beixing on the 25th. My CNY plan, or rather my wife's, is to go to Beixing, her home town, for three or four days. Just my luck, she got the last tickets available.

The wife has gone to the market to buy food. It is just Tony and I at home.

No comments: