Friday, March 28, 2008

Saturday is my day off.

I will have a day off tomorrow.  My wife plans to have me look after Tony all day while she goes to the new apartment.

I would like to take the Toner for a beer or watch videos with him.  I will have to wait.  If the weather allows (it looks like it will rain this evening), I will take Tony to the park.

If you have seen the video I did with Tony recently where we were at Chongan Temple and he attracted a few onlookers, you may have noticed that I find these encounters embarrassing and tedious.  Thank God, I am not famous.  I would have to deal with these encounters all the time.  Sometimes, I will not take an elevator with a crowd of Chinese to avoid the curious eyes.  I have had Chinese come up to the pram on the street and lift the pram cover so they can look at Tony.  Mixed-Race babies are a source of fascination for the Chinese.  I have been able to understand some Chinese saying how white Tony looks when they do get a glimpse at him.

Maybe I will watch FOX news on the computer.  That is what I am doing now. 

145,000 views of my videos on Youtube.  The video of the dog with stripes is my most popular.

My wanting to write about the U.S. presidential election is at a lull at the present.  The election is too long.  I will say I thought that the Obama speech about race was lacking.  The insights he had were made by the likes of Thomas Sowell, noted black conservative, years before.  There were so many points Obama missed like the success of Asians in America.  His solutions were not insightful at all - the same old, same old that destroyed blacks in the first place.

No comments: