Friday, March 14, 2008

Age Difference

My wife is about 15 years my junior.  Having had Tony I haven't had much time to think about it.  I have only been thinking about be a good father to him as well as the a good wife to her.  Every once in a while it does generate some comment.  I have seen comments about my having an Asian trophy wife on my Youtube videos.  All I can say is that having an Asian wife is a trophy compared to be married to a Western women (not that I have been married to a Western woman but my wife is on the ball about things as far as raising a family.  My wife is not into self-actualization).  No feminist nostrum thinking.

Anyway, my wife had someone in her hospital room tell her flat-out that I was an old man.  They had an argument and so my wife has moved to another room in the hospital.  Something's you just have to walk away from.

No comments: