Thursday, January 31, 2008

Where is the Snow? Increased traffic on this site.

No predicted overnight dump of snow.  It is just cold in Wuxi.

The snow can go away now.  I have had enough of it.

I have been having increased traffic on my websites this past week.  Why?  I don't know.  Perhaps, it is the snow.

I have a more than the usual bunch look at this recent video as well as this one and this one.

It is hard to get a taxi in Wuxi. I had to run to Carrefour yesterday to help my wife bring home the groceries because they were heavy and she couldn't get a cab.  It was tense because I had to leave a sleeping Tony by himself in the apartment.

The King and I visited the Blue and Austrailian Bars last night.  Not much to say about that really.  It was the usual lot there.

Tony spent an hour crying yesterday afternoon because he wanted his mom.  All I could do was wait for him to cry himself to sleep. 

Seablogger talks about Expats.

The well-heeled expats are going to Thailand I hear.

In this blog, I will talk about my "shit" as it were.  The other blog is a lot more public than this one.  It is hard to get this blog in China, or at least in Wuxi, without a proxy.

No comments: