Tuesday, January 22, 2008

It is the weekend! Blah!

  • It is the weekend for me as Wednesday and Thursday are my days off.  What am I going to do?  I will go to the New Apartment and take video since my wife didn't.  And I will relax by watching the conclusion of the third season of the Wire.  Maybe,  I will also finish No Remorse by Tom Clancy, a novel I borrowed from the King.
  • I spent some time having to type up a program for the Chinese New Year Dinner that the School is having this Saturday night.  They can't keep it simple.  They want to have a show with 15 presenters and stupid childish games.
  • I was just told that the boss of our school boss, Mr L., is making his wife Mrs. L., a Vice-President in at the school.  I don't know what the hell it means.  But that is China for you - guanxi, corruption and nepotism.  I asked my wife about this.  She told me this thing happened all the time in Chinese companies.  Unfair but common!  were her exact words when I questioned her more about it.
  • Can Rudy G make a rally?  Seablogger and Denis Prager hope so.  And so do I.  I can't have the King boasting if Mitt Romney won.  Although, this boasting would be a small price to pay for not having Hilary elected.
  • Is Obama finished?
  • AKIC blogspot readers can be the first to see the latest Wuxi Tony Update Video:

 

No comments: