Saturday, January 5, 2008

Watching NFL on Danish TV.

  • Say what you like about the Danes.  Their marauding Viking ways have ruined many a nice mind-your-own-business person's life; and their recent effort to impose totalitarian dictatorship on the freedom loving Canadians of Hans Island will always be recalled as a moment of infamy by lovers of liberty and decency.  But, I will give credit to them when they do deserve it.  I can watch the NFL playoffs on the Danish Delight channel on my TVU player.  Thank you Denmark!
  • Now if you are anything of a red blooded he-man, you are watching NFL football.  If you aren't, shape up!
  • The people on this Danish TV station remind me of Niels from Wuxi Life.  They talk like him for one thing.  I will have to say that men who can trace their ancestry to areas around the Baltic Sea are very handsome.
  • I say Bravo!  to Seattle for beating the Redskins.
  • I was standing at a urinal stall at school yesterday, and had a student say to me: What are you doing?  He meant it as a joke but he was keen to know the various words to describe what we do in the bathroom.
  • They were again playing that obscene Hip Hop music at McDonalds this morning. 
  • Jacksonville are beating Pittsburgh 21-7.  It serves the Steelers right for their stealing of the Super Bowl from my Seahawks.
  • The King and Steph took the wife and me to this Cantonese Restaurant in the Baoli Plaza.  I enjoyed some of the Dim Sum.  Afterwards, we went to Ronnie's Australian Pub.  The crowd there was small.  I would assume that all of Ronnie's customers were out of China for the holidays.

No comments: