Sunday, January 20, 2008

NFL. Wuxi Tony Update #18.

  • I had a hard time getting coverage of the NFL this morning. It seemed that there was a plot to prevent one from watching the live feed of the Packers-Giants game on the Internet. I was watching it and then the feed stopped. To add to the frustration, I could not get NFL.com to at least get up-to-date reports of the game. I was reduced to refreshing a scoreboard feature on the less than satisfactory tsn.ca site.
  • So it will be the Giants and the Patriots in the Super Bowl.
  • A 1300 start today. I am lazing about in the morning in the apartment.
  • There is a expat site from Shanghai that I should pay more attention to: The Shanghaiist. It is informative. However, I saw a couple postings today that make me wonder about the views of the people who write for it. A collapse at a construction site is is indirectly blamed on America. And then there is this CD review that starts off with a statement about European racism and seems to connect a racist Churchill with Eugenics and the Holocaust.
  • The wife is going to the new apartment today to keep the workmen honest. I have asked her to take a video for the Wuxi Jenny Apartment Update series.
  • In the meanwhile, here is Wuxi Tony Update #18:

No comments: