Sunday, January 13, 2008

There is still snow on the ground.

  • I don't have to be at work till 1300 today so I can sleep in late.  It is a sunny morning.  Snow is on ground though I wouldn't say Wuxi is white.  The snow is staying only in untrampled places which aren't easy to find.  Tony awakes and he greets me with a big smile.
  • Expect photos and videos to be uploaded later, of course.
  • The Giants and Chargers, I see, won playoff games on the road.  So, it will be the Giants and the Packers, and the Patriots and the Chargers in the games that determine the Super Bowl Finalists.
  • Just for interest's sake, I am working through this site.
  • I am also trying to finish a Tom Clancy novel Without Remorse but it is hard to work through it when it is lights out in the bedroom at 1000 PM every night.
  • If you want change, don't look to politicians, look to the market.

No comments: