Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Just me and the Toner.

  • I spent the afternoon with Tony, as my wife and the King's wife went to do some shopping for the apartment (they were buying material for apartment decorating).  My wife and I had a bit of a quarrel before she left.  She also admonished me to look after Tony properly or I would earn her eternal wrath.  Ten minutes after she left, Tony took a shit and managed to get all three layers of clothes he was wearing dirty.  Talk about pressure.  I had to strip him naked which wasn't easy in the cold apartment,  find clothes to replace the dirty ones (I needed the wife's help on this but it wasn't the time to phone her.), clean the shit and put new diaper while Tony was protesting like a feminist on her period.  It was an experience for me but an ordeal for Tony because of lack of central heating.  He cried for an hour after my fumbled attempts.  But he at least tired himself out and so slept for three hours.  But I am sure the wife will be angry when she arrives home.
  • What are the Chinese up to with their foreign policy?

No comments: