Thursday, January 17, 2008

Back to Work

  • Back to Work.  What horrors await me today?
  • Why I like Fred.  Is Fred Thompson the Republican flavor of the moment?  I pegged him as my number two choice in the GOP race.  Now, I see people starting to talk about him.  Not that I had anything to do with the start of that talk.  Fred is now the adult in the presidential race.  After the Clinton years, this talk of being adult-looking  as a plus for a candidacy has been heard more and more. 
  • Seablogger links to a Kafka is coming to Canada piece by David Warren.  Islamics in Canada using Human Rights Commissions to quell criticism only seems to prove they have the totalitarian tendencies that they are trying to prove they don't have.
  • The King of Wuxi is working on his latest Wuxi Expat newsletter.
  • Tony gives me a good morning smile.  Maybe it won't be such a bad day after all.
  • It takes forever for laundry to dry.  I have been wearing the same long johns now for three days.

No comments: