Wednesday, January 9, 2008

News from Fred. Just Me and the Toner.

  • I woke up late this morning and found a message from USA Fred on my phone: Ivy and He are at the hospital.  She is in contractions.  Good luck to them.  I am sure that my inquiry about their baby status a few days ago induced the labour. 
  • Meanwhile in the Kaulins household in Wuxi, we Kaulins's have the following arrangement going: The wife and mother-in-law are going to the New apartment while I look after Tony in the temporary apartment.
  • This bullet form of blogging is the lazy blogger's way to blog.  I can only say that on a day like today, I can't expect to put in the time I need (two or three hours) to write something coherent and thought-out.  I will be constantly interrupted by duty call.
  • The heavy fog, like you saw yesterday in the video, means the pilot student at our school comes to class because the Wuxi airport will be closed.
  • At his Evermore Software office yesterday, the King gave me a demo of how to link documents using EI office 2007.  Thanks King-e-Wingy!

No comments: