Saturday, January 12, 2008

Not a good day.

  • Not a good Sunday for us. 
  • We had to take Tony to the hospital this morning.  At five AM, I was woken up by my panicking wife because Tony could not move one of his arms.  She thought his arm was broken because   the arm was limp and he was not moving it at all.  But it couldn't have been broken because he would have been screaming loudly.  As it was, he was quiet.  I was able to convince the wife to put Tony to sleep in the crib and see how his arm was in the morning.  I believed his arm had "fallen asleep" because he was sleeping beside the wife.  In the morning, Tony's arm was still limp and so the wife did panic and we had to go to the hospital.  There, the doctor told us that Tony's arm had popped out of joint.  The doctor popped Tony's arm back in and everything was fine.  But I was late for school.
  • I woke up this morning to see snow on the ground.  Of course, it wasn't a lot of snow.  But it the most snow you will see all year in Wuxi.  There are photos in the entry below.
  • I was not able to find TV coverage of the Patriots game on the computer this morning.  The TVU player did not have the Danish Delight channel.
  • I haven't eaten anything yet.
  • The Seahawks were massacred by the Packers.  Winning the over/under bet with Leo does not diminish the disappointment.

No comments: