Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Snow won't stop.

There was another heavy dump of snow last night.   You can go here to see that as well as some photos from last night's CNY dinner.

Tony and the wife didn't go the dinner.  I decided it wasn't worth it to have my wife carrying a child on slippery streets.

I am working today and thankfully things are slow.  The snow and the wine and the beer having me feeling lethargic.

Using bullits in this blog is not such a good idea.  The template I am using shows the text too narrowly.  I am not sure how to widen it.  I have looked at the template code but it is a mystery to me as to how I can widen it. 

Obama won the South Carolina primary.  That was predicted since his constituency is heavily represented in that state.  But the pollsters still predict that he cannot beat Hilary when all is said and done.  She has too much support in the other states.

No comments: