Friday, January 19, 2024

8:50 PM View


 It’s the holiday so I can stay up late.  Maybe after this, I’ll do some reading.

My son Anthony is having a late dinner with friends,

I’m listening to two Z-Man podcasts this evening.  The regular, for me, Friday evening podcast, and a Coffee and a Mike podcast with him as a guest which was dropped as I was listening to the first one.  I also listened to a Jimmy Dore and another Coffee and a Mike podcast.

The exciting thing this weekend in Jiangyin is the opening of the subway line which links downtown Jiangyin to Wuxi.  I will be able walk to the station near our Wuxi apartment and take a train to downtown Jiangyin.  The school unfortunately is nowhere near the line.

Sadly, it looks like I won’t be able to get anyone to come to our apartment warming dinner.


No comments: