Thursday, January 25, 2024

10:15 PM View


 Perhaps the light on the road makes this view photo, taken from the bedroom window, interesting.

Today was a damp squib of a day.  I drove my son to the subway station.  I dropped off and then picked up my wife from her work.  I played with some things in the apartment.  I uploaded three videos to YouTube.  I took the subway for the purpose of taking it and seeing how the extension of the line to Jiangyin was changing. I extended my Duolingo streak to 1460.  Tomorrow will mark a milestone as my streak will be a full four years.  I listened to some Catturd podcasts and Tucket Carlson’s interview with Gord the trucker.  I didn’t pray a full Rosary.  I should have read more.

I know that a sizable portion of Canadians object to Tucker Carlson’s visiting  Canada and telling us we need to be liberated.  I don’t.  I welcome his visit.  Of course, these same Tucker-hating Canadians would not object if some BLM figure came up North to chide us for our treatment of the natives.  Or if Barack Body Odor came North to praise us for our stupid progressivism.

No comments: