Monday, January 22, 2024

1:14 PM View


 There was talk of changing plans again.  That was, it was suggested that we spend tonight at Jia Zhou.  I quashed that idea, put the kibosh to it.

I watched the Tucker Carlson interview with Catturd this morning.  ‘‘Twas awesome!  Catturd was not at all what I imagined him to be based on his Twitter presence.  I imagined him to be like a writer.  In fact, he is a long time Rush Limbaugh fan who worked in construction because that’s what you have to do if you want to be artistic or creative.  Catturd is the same age as AKIC, and hates the Republican and Democrats.  He laments Ron Desantis’s decision to have entered the Republican primaries this year.

I made the Catturd interview the theme of my AKIC Daily Video:  https://wuxiandis.wordpress.com/2024/01/23/the-87th-akic-daily-bideo/

No comments: