Sunday, January 28, 2024

5:45 PM View


The lighting at this time of day is nice.  There is no glare to make me want to point the camera north.

A lazy day but I did work through the work book for my ESL class,

I sent this message to selected people on WeChat;  I had a dream where I ate an 8,886.45 meal but I only had 8,873.20. Could you lend me the 13.25?  This would be a good line if a girl I sent the message to asked me why I was asking her.  “Well, you’re the girl of my dreams!”

I love lambasting people who haven’t retired from Wordle,  When I called a three-guesser Trumpean, that really annoyed one wordler.  He said his TDS was not irrational.

Anyway, more than ever, Trump has to win the 2024 Presidential Election.  He didn’t start as a martyr, but he is taking on the sins of America.  He is becoming Jesus like,

Below is a photo that describes me in my twenties and thirties:


 The first part.  However, I can’t say if the second part is true.

No comments: