Friday, January 5, 2024

5:53 PM View


 I could have taken this view a lot earlier.  I meant to but it slipped my mind. Oh well!  Better late than never.

I’m listening to a podcast with Trump’s hot attorney.  You wouldn’t know she was so hot by the sound of her voice.  Big takeaway. The U.S. justice system is full of ideologue judges.  If the Supreme Court wasn’t aligned as it was, the Democrats could pull off a judicial coup.

2024 could be a crazy year.  So many people in positions of authority are crazy.  The Liberal Party of Canada insists that Climate Change Alarmism is a serious thing.  The party that has ruled Canada for most of the country’s existence.  Sad.  Really sad.  Others in la la states think Trump is an insurrectionist.  And there are going to be a lot of elections around the world.

That last paragraph is not written well.  

I wonder how that guy in Argentina is doing.  I fear that his much needed reforms there will be resisted and sabotaged by the Argentinian deep state.

No comments: