Friday, January 5, 2024

4:31 AM View


 The moon is in the view.

And it doesn’t look Pooh.

I’m awake very early

But it doesn’t make me girly.

I’m a poet!

Don’t you know it!

Not bad for so early in the morning, a Saturday morning where nothing forces me to be awake so early.  Nothing immediate makes me anxious and keeps me from sleeping. 

So, why am I awake so early on a Saturday that I could take such an early view picture?  I was tired last night and went to bed at 8:30 PM.  (As was my son Tony who came home, exclaimed he was so tired, and then with an air of moroseness, played on his computer while sitting in the apartment’s only comfortable chair.)  And it is now my habit to be up so early because I’m old and back in Canada, my job had me up earlier in the day.

I’m not on Epstein’s client list,  Trump ran into the guy but had little to do with him, and didn’t go to E island like Clinton did.  I heard an hilarious bit on the Jimmy Dore show where Mitt Romney said he was John Foe 69 on the list.  I didn’t listen to the Z man Power Hour as is my usual habit. I’ll listen to him today: probably after I publish this entry and do my morning Duolingo practice,

Big idea?  What is the point of Teachers in the world today?   So much knowledge can be found by a student who is curious on his own.. Maybe, an intellectually student needs a teacher to be focused, but if the student don’t want to learn, he can’t be taught without a good beating which is not allowed in our unenlightened times.

What is woke today  is not awake.

Enlightened is this day and age is actually darkened.

Progressive today is not regressive.  It would be nice if it was.  Progressive is actually descending into madness.  It’s descentive.

No comments: